- As a roofing contractor, Armour Roof and Dek has held the certification as a Master Elite Contractor since 2006. Only 3% of Roofing contractors in the nation have earned this elite status.
- Aside from carrying the appropriate licenses and insurance, GAF requires a contractor to meet the following criteria to hold a Master Elite Certification:
- Has been in business for at least 7 years.
- Has an “A” standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Is financially secure
- Is in good standing with material distributors
- Maintains an 8 out of 10 installation inspection score
Benefits of using a GAF Master Elite Homeowner Contractor
- As a Master Elite Contractor, Armour Roof and Dek can provide the homeowner with a GAF Golden Pledge Warranty, which comes with a 50 year non prorated material warranty and a 25 year workmanship warranty.
- To qualify for a Golden Pledge Warranty, a GAF roofing project has to pass a 40 point inspection graded by a GAF inspector.